E600 Manhole Covers – Suitable for areas imposing high wheel loads such as docks and aircraft pavements or extremely heavily trafficked carriageways.
E600 manhole covers are prevalent in docks, airports and heavy industrial areas where extremely heavy vehicles are operating. They are also common in inner city areas where the sheer volume of traffic, coupled with the expense and inconvenience of replacement, means they are often the ideal choice for such applications. The incorporated hinges also mean that these covers are suited for applications where regular access is required which is why they are very popular amongst telecom and utility clients.
Hinged Access Covers
- Double triangular, non-rock lids
- Hinged for one man operation
- Anti-slip tread pattern
- HA104 Compliant
- BS7903 Compliant
- EN124-2 Compliant
- Covers can be locked with standard or high security locking systems
- Bespoke embossed badges and logos
- Galvanised mild steel sealing plate
- Walk on safety grid & fall protection